We are home and property inspection company headed by Charles Patkar.
Charles has 20 years experience in home building industry.
He is a structural engineer who has also designed many buildings in the region of peel.
Charles is trained in infrared thermography.
Charles is a certified Professional inspector by InterNachi (International Association of Home Inspectors), the world's largest body of home inspectors. To be an inspector he has passed:
- InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
- InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle course.
- InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
- InterNACHI's 25 Standards Every Inspector Should Know course.
- InterNACHI's Residential Plumbing Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Residential Electrical Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Roofing Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's HVAC Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Exterior Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Attic, Insulation, Ventilation and Interior Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Deck Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Moisture Intrusion Inspection course.
- InterNACHI's Inspecting Foundation Walls and Piers course.
- InterNACHI's Commercial Inspection course.
- Charles fulfills 24 hours of Continuing Education every year.
What do we do:
We conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home. We take more than 100 pictures of the home. Some of these pictures along with graphic illustrations form a part of the report which is emailed to you.
Our Full Inspections include:
- roof, vents, flashing and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffit and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valves;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pump with accessible float;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panels, breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more!
- Our inspections are conforming to the standards of practice of InterNachi.
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm for complete details.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
9:00am - 10:30pm, Every Day